||8 months ago|
|ctn||9 months ago|
|games||9 months ago|
|mods||9 months ago|
|servers||9 months ago|
|text||9 months ago|
|.gitignore||9 months ago|
|README.md||9 months ago|
|config.php||9 months ago|
|functions.php||8 months ago|
|index.php||8 months ago|
|mtsm||9 months ago|
|server||8 months ago|
|setcpulimit||9 months ago|
|start-mtsm||9 months ago|
|version.php||9 months ago|
MTSM - Minetest Server Manager
MTSM is a simple server manager with a tiny bash event manager. It requires no setup (except setting properties in the config.php script) and the start of MTSM's event manager. MTSM is released under the CC-BY-SA v3.0 unported.
MTSM was written by Chris Dorman, 2021 https://cddo.cc
- Minetest, Multicraft, Etc, installed and configured for your system.
- Super user privleges for the event manager unless executed as the web server user.
- Modify config.php to your needs
- Visit page to generate mtm_db for flat file user database
- Execute MTSM backend as SU: sudo ./start-mtsm start
- Copy a fresh minetest source tree (compiled with binaries) into servers/ in a .tgz archive
(THIS MUST BE DONE FOR THE SCRIPT TO COPY AND START A FRESH SERVER)
minetest-current.tgz archive tree
and so on!
multicraft.tgz archive tree
and so on!
These archives are uncompressed by the event manager when each user creates a server. This step is crucial for an operating MTSM installation.
Mods / Gamepacks
- Mods are sharable to all users, and should be copied to mods/ within the MTSM tree.
- Minetest games should be installed, as a directory, in games/ within the MTSM tree.
2/03/2021 - v1.2
- Can disable and enable registration tokens for register in config.php
2/03/2021 - v1.1b
- CSS clean-up
- Admin configuration of server max slots -> config.php
2/03/2021 - v1.1
- Allow for user mods directory
- Add user mod upload portal (ZIP only)
- CSS tweaks
- Bugfixes in mod reset function
- Server creation cleanup
- Administration panel for registration token generation and server management
- User / Server delete functions TO BE ADDED
2/01/2021 - v1.0
- Working PHP front end with user registeration and login
- Working bash back end for server management
- Allows each user to create 1 server, minetest-current or multicraft
- Allows user ability to start / stop server
- configure minetest.conf (to an extent)
- PHP email validation via filter_var
- Allows users the ability to enable mods, via mod menu.
- User viewable logfile, minetest.conf, and soon world.mt
MTSM (C) Chris Dorman, 2021. MTSM is released under CC-BY-SA version 3.0 and is released as is. Any games / mods that are within the MTSM file tree are subject to their own license agreements and are in no way mine!