You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||7 months ago|
|cfg||7 months ago|
|src||7 months ago|
|README||7 months ago|
|build-planck||7 months ago|
--- Planck, a proof of concept micro distribution! ---
* linux - Monolithic POSIX compliant kernel, version 5.9.1
* musl-libc - Lightweight variant of the GNU C library.
* dish - Simple shell with piping, tab completion, and history
* sbase - Suckless base distribution tools used in stali
* ubase - Suckless utilities used in stali
* smdev - Simple udev replacement
* sdhcp - Very simple DHCP daemon
* sinit - Suckless init, about as basic as it gets
* texor - Basic, yet functional C text editor!
* wgetlite - Wget functions in a chroot using planck
* tcc - Tiny C Compiler, size of a resume, might as well compile code as well!
* syslinux - For disk booting
Planck was thrown together by Chris Dorman, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (Pentium44)
Planck's build scripts are public domain and for learning purposes.
FOSS software used in Planck is subject to their own license agreements.