You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||9 months ago|
|README.md||9 months ago|
|config||9 months ago|
|speedyparse||9 months ago|
SpeedyParse is a simple configurable bash script that parses lighttpd access.log files and generates static HTML files in a specific location
- Modify "config" do your needs.
- Run speedyparse as root (if log files are owned by root, or web server)
- View generated HTML file!
- Generates HTML file after parsing access.log files within lighttpd log file
- Working as it does, will be added to after I get more time.
SpeedyParse is released under CC-BY-SA-NC 3.0