This adds a new callback to trigger when the machine is no longer powered by the technic power grid. Also allows mods to override the infotext if needed.
|2 weeks ago|
|.github||1 year ago|
|concrete||2 years ago|
|extranodes||2 years ago|
|technic||2 weeks ago|
|technic_chests||1 year ago|
|technic_cnc||1 year ago|
|technic_worldgen||2 years ago|
|wrench||1 year ago|
|.gitattributes||9 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|.luacheckrc||6 months ago|
|.mailmap||7 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|manual.md||1 year ago|
|modpack.conf||2 years ago|
This Minetest modpack adds machinery and automation procedure content to your world. A few notable features:
- Electric circuits
- Automated material processing (ores, wood, ...)
- Extended chest functionalities
- Minetest 5.0.0 or newer
- Minetest Game
- mesecons -> signalling events
- pipeworks -> automation of item transport
- moreores -> additional ores
- basic_materials -> basic craft items
- Supports moretrees -> rubber trees
mod.confof each mod for further dependency information.
The modpack is explained in the Manual included in this repository.
- My technic circuit doesn't work. No power is distributed.
- Make sure you have a switching station connected.
- My wires do not connect to the machines.
- Each machine type requires its own cable type. If you do not have a matching circuit, consider using a "Supply Converter" for simplicity.
The API documentation can be found here: Technic API
Unless otherwise stated, all components of this modpack are licensed under the LGPLv2 or later. See also the individual mod folders for their secondary/alternate licenses, if any.
Contributors in alphabetical order:
- And many others...