You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
which means they'll be "embedded" into the concrete good for streetlights
|1 year ago|
|locale||5 years ago|
|models||1 year ago|
|textures||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README||9 years ago|
|crafts.lua||1 year ago|
|description.txt||6 years ago|
|init.lua||1 year ago|
|intllib.lua||5 years ago|
|lava-handling.lua||1 year ago|
|main.lua||1 year ago|
|mod.conf||1 year ago|
|screenshot.png||6 years ago|
This mod adds a number of decorative and functional blocks to Minetest,
including cement, rainbow blocks, "evil" blocks and sticks, and the usual
collection of tools of various strengths and speeds made from either cement or
"evil" components. It also supplies a few useful functions - see below.
(Unless explicitly mentioned, ingredients can go anywhere in the crafting grid
in these recipes).
* Rainbow Blocks can be crafted by putting one each of red, orange, yellow,
green, blue, and violet dyes plus one stone and one Mese Crystal into the
crafting grid. Yields 1, works with Unified Dyes as well as the game's
* Three of those can be crafted to form one pop tart cat rainbow, or nine can
be crafted together to form one pop tart cat itself.
* Wet cement is crafted from a bucket of water and a block of gravel. This
can be cooked into dried cement, which can be crafted into tools or back
* An "evil" stick can be crafted from one lump of coal, one regular stick, and
one lump of Kalite from the Gloop Ores mod.
* Four of those can be crafted into an "evil" block, which can also be crafted
back to "evil" sticks. These blocks emit a small amount of light.
* Cement tools are crafted in the usual manner, using cement blocks for the
tool heads instead of the usual steel, cobble, etc.
* "Evil" tools can be crafted using the same standard recipes as for other
tools, substitution "evil" sticks for the handles and "evil" blocks for the
* Regular sticks can be crafted back into wood blocks by placing four of them
in a square.
* Cement and "evil" blocks can also be crafted into various stairs and slabs,
following the same recipes as with other stairs and slabs. Evil stairs and
slabs emit a small amount of light.
* Pavement (as for roads or parking lots) can be crafted by placing wet cement
("W") and basalt ("B") into the crafting grid in a 3x3 checkerboard (yields
W B W
B W B
W B W
(you can also swap wet cement and basalt, using five and four portions,
Other useful stuff:
* Cobblestone turns to mossy cobblestone in the presence of water (either
flowing or not).
* When water and lava come into contact with one another, they will form one
of three materials: Flowing lava coming into contact with standing water
forms basalt, both flowing into one another form pumice, while standing lava
forms obsidian when in contact with flowing or standing water. Note that if
you're using this along with the standard minetest_game repository dated
March 9 or later, this function no longer works, because the game provides a
similar, less capable function.
The cobblestone and mossy cobblestone road bed textures were derived from:
...and the default grass texture that comes with minetest_game.