You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
# Soundcloud Music Downloader ## Description
This script is able to download music from http://www.soundcloud.com and set id3tag to the downloaded music. It should work with OS X, Linux, Windows.
- Install scdl
pip3 install scdl
- (Optional) Setup your path and your auth_token in
Get your auth token here: Token
- This allows scdl to access to your user profile data.
- You need to have this set to be able to use the
- Soon scdl will be able to download a user's stream
scdl -l <track_url> [-a | -f | -t | -p][-c][-o <offset>][--hidewarnings][--addtofile] scdl me (-s | -a | -f | -t | -p)[-c][-o <offset>][--hidewarnings][--addtofile] scdl -h | --help scdl --version
-h --help Show this screen. --version Show version. me Uses the auth_token specified in the config to get access to the user's profile -l [url] URL can be a track, playlist or a user. -s Download the stream of a user (token needed) -a Download all of a user's tracks, including reposts -t Download all of a user's uploads -f Download all of a user's favorites -p Download all of a user's playlists -c Continue if a music already exist -o [offset] Start on a custom offset. --hidewarnings Hide Warnings. Use with precaution --addtofile Add the artist name to the filename if it isn't in the filename already --path Path to download directory, can be set in the config. If none of this is set, it uses the current working directory --silent Disables output, useful for scripters
- Automatically detect the type of link provided
- Download all songs from a user
- Download all songs and reposts from a user
- Download all songs from one playlist
- Download all songs from all playlists from a user
- Download all songs from a user's favorites
- Set the tags with mutagen (Title / Artist / Album = 'Soundcloud' / Artwork)