Subhra Das Gupta
||4 months ago|
|.github||4 months ago|
|app||1 year ago|
|docs||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||4 months ago|
Xtreme Download Manager
Xtreme Download Manager (XDM) is a powerful tool to increase download speeds up to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, Facebook, Vimeo, Google Video and 1000+ other websites, resume broken/dead downloads, schedule and convert downloads.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Quantum, Opera, Vivaldi and other Chroumium and Firefox based browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web. XDM has a built in video converter which lets you convert your downloaded videos to different formats so that you can watch them on your mobile or TV (100+ devices are supported)
- Download files at maximum possible speed (5-6 times faster than conventional downloaders).
- XDM can save video from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook and thousands of popular video sharing sites.
- Works with all modern browsers on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. XDM supports Google Chrome, Chromium, Firefox Quantum, Vivaldi, Edge and many other popular browsers.
- XDM has built in video converter, which lets you convert downloaded video to MP3 and MP4 formats.
FTPas well as video streaming protocols like
Apple HLS, and
- XDM also supports authentication, proxy servers, cookies, redirection etc.
- Video download, clipboard monitoring, automatic antivirus checking, scheduler, system shutdown on download completion.
- Resumes broken / dead downloads caused by connection problem, power failure or session expiration.
- Works with Windows ISA, auto proxy scripts, proxy servers, NTLM, Kerberos authentication.
Building from source
This is a standard maven project. If you have configured Java and Maven use: mvn clean install to build the project. The jar will be created in target directory.
If you want to translate XDM to your language, feel free to submit a translation file.
Steps are mentioned in: https://github.com/subhra74/xdm/wiki/Submitting-translations-for-XDM